Thursday, May 6, 2010

Self Talk

Here’s “how”…

1. If you’ve never read “Success In 10 Steps”, please do so NOW. That free book has saved people like you and me a LOT of failure and frustration when trying to build a business. It talks about ALL the skills you need to be successful.

Click my pic (above), and read the “Who I’d like to meet” section in my profile. Then click on the word “help”.

It’s free, the website is mine, and the only contact you get is from me.

2. At Mentoring For Free, we GIVE you the most valuable asset in our life. Our TIME.

If you are ready to have success in your life and your business with your commitment to yourself
and Mentoring For Free for the next 30 Days.....

I have only ONE QUESTION to ask you.

Is your life worth 30 days? If it is, start NOW.

# Your commitment is to TURN OFF the TV, radio, news paper, NO stock reports, AOL pop up's, video games, listening to negative people, saying ANYTHING negative about anyone.

Remember this; small minded people talk ABOUT people while brilliant people talk about THOUGHTS.

Every time you let people "rent space in your head” for any reason, you are giving them your Power.

This life-changing event will cost you NOTHING but your time. Do NOT Start this process if you don't have the guts to take it to the finish line.

# We read one chapter each week of the book called, "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. Be sure to email me your thoughts from the chapter of the week.

You can download “Think And Grow Rich” FREE from here:

http://www. mentoring-for-free. com/ebook/thinkgrowrich. pdf

# We will be doing a "Master Mind Coaching" call every Wednesday at 3:00pm and 8:00pm EST. We will share what we learned from the chapter we’re reading that week. After we get to the end, we start the next week at the beginning.

Because the Mental Cleanse is ongoing, you DO NOT have to start on chapter one. You can start with the chapter we’re on that week. Here’s the phone number:

1-218--936—3890, Access Code 300 300 #.

# Say your self-talk at least 100 times a day. You can use mine until you have your own, but start today:

"I AM healthy, happy, and peaceful! I ENJOY good thoughts and expensive toys! I am AMAZINGLY rich! I LOVE myself, my life and my luxury! EVERYONE wants to know my secret!"

# Drink plenty of water. You are detoxing your mind, and just like the rest of your body, your mind needs water as you STOP the “chatter” in your mind.

Again, this is most important:

Do NOT start this process if you are not "coachable", or get your feelings hurt easily. As your Coach and Mentor, I can only say it as I see it. If you can NOT stand the truth, then again DO NOT start this process. You will quit and won't like the outcome.

”Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments in your life that take your breath away.”

Remember to “Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, sing like nobody's listening, and live like it's Heaven on earth.”

KALEEM

No comments:

Post a Comment