Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Robin's Tips and sales: Maxshare Matrix Pass it On

Robin's Tips and sales: Maxshare Matrix

Pass it ON. Remember the "Movie Pass it On".
That is the idea I have for this Matrix.
I put in my $6 and helps other people. Than other people put in Their $6 and they get
to help other people. and so on and so on.
I would like to see how far this could go.

I know that $6 is a couple gallons of gas,
A co-pay for a prescription,
3 cups of coffee,
a gallon or two of milk.

But if I can help even one more person down the road than it is worth it to me.
If you have $6 to spare and would like to check it out just click on the title above.
If you don't have it that's OK to I pray that someone comes your way and helps you out too.

I call this my Midnight Matrix because I was searching the web for online jobs (because my husband had been laid off and we need some income) and ran across this Maxshare Matrix
at midnight. Of course isn't midnight when all us night owls are searching the web.
They also had some E-books for newbies and other information to help out.

Now I have something to read.
Thank you for checking out my blog.
check back often as you never know what I might come across.
Robin of Sherwood Forest BC

No comments:

Post a Comment